Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tree Time


I took a family trip to the waterpark this weekend, so I wasn't able to do my usual estate sale circuit. I did pick up a few things during the week, though, all of which are great wall decor items.  First, my office was having a fundraiser and was selling signed unframed prints that had been lying in a back room somewhere.  I snatched up a few at an insanely reasonable price, and this one is my favorite:





I love the detail in the trees.

Continuing on with the tree theme, I found this at the thrift:
This is a large metal tree sculpture.  It is originally from Target and was new with tags.  

Also at the thrift was this framed embroidery sample clock...featuring, you guessed it, another tree!
  The clock needs to be replaced, which is an easy fix.  You can find the parts at any craft store.  I may end up taking this piece apart altogether, though.  I bought it for the frame, which opens like a cabinet...there are just so many possibilities for repurposing/restyling this piece! 

Last but not least, I found this great vintage plate:
Maybe if you squint your eyes really hard, you can see a tree in there.  It is by Berggren, and will be headed to my Etsy Store!

Thanks for stopping by!
Joining the Nifty Thrifty on a Living Space and
Thriftasaurus Linkup on Sir Thrift A Lot

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW I have a huge set of enamel ware and china by Berggren in that SAME PATTERN!!

    ReplyDelete